Increasing Your Sales Traffic
As a merchant running an online store, you are always looking for new ways to drive traffic to your store and increase sales. You may have tried out some sales channels in the past that proved profitable while some did not. To figure out which methods work best for your brands, it is best to tryout and refine different marketing strategies. Here are a few marketing techniques you can try out.
Increase Your Online Store Traffic with Instagram:
Instagram is confirmed to have over 800 million active monthly users. By the end of 2017 it is expected that 70% of brands would have found their way to instagram. The best way to grow traffic and sales from Instagram is to grow your account, here are a few tips on how to accomplish this.
- Post regular content, 3 images a day, daily stories and weekly live content
- Comment and like on competitors highly engaged followers
- Follow and un-follow competitors highly engaged followers
- Leverage influencer marketing to hack growth from other paid account promotion.
How to Increase Ecommerce Sales with Facebook & Instagram ads
Facebook ads platform is one of the most successful methods to getting more traffic and sales for your ecommerce store. The Facebook ads platform have a lower cost per clicks than their competitors e.g. Google search. Here are some tips for getting the most from your Facebook ads.
- Use acquisition campaigns to drive traffic to content and collection pages.
- Use dynamic product ads to retarget visitors who visit product pages, add products to cart and don’t check out.
- Use carousel ads to show different products from top selling collections.
- Use emoji and video content to capture attention in the Facebook timeline feed.
- Finally, if you are not experienced at Facebook and Instagram advertising, you may consider hiring an expert.
Increase Your Online Store Traffic & Sales with Competitions & Giveaways
Competitions are a great way to attract new customers to your business. Before running your giveaway, it is important to organize yourself and begin to put together some goals for the giveaway. Whether you looking to generate excitement about a new product, or you looking to win more sales among other reasons, here are a few ideas to get started:
Define Your Goals for this Giveaway: Find out what key performance indicator you want to focus on. For instance, if you know that you already have a large and engaged Instagram following, why not try and use that to leverage the growth of your email list? Or, try and expand your Instagram following to your other social media accounts?
Have an Exciting Prize: Are you going to be giving away a new product? An entire collection? Money? It is important to determine what the actual prize will be well before you begin.
(Culled from Whole Design Studios)